Yep, I'm a blogger now! I've just been noticing so many wonderful things in my life lately that I can't help but want to share it with anyone and everyone who might want a pick-me-up. Yes, this blog is going to be filled with happy things and only happy things... because I think that's what the world needs. "Men are that they might have joy." This is a principle I tend to live by no matter what comes my way.
So, if you happen to stumble upon this blog you might wonder who in the world are you reading about. Well, read the website you just entered! The name is Haylee and here are just a few traits of mine that have become a part of me.
1. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If this is something that is bothersome to any reader then I'm sorry but it is the BIGGEST part of my life and I can honestly say it is my main source of happiness.
2. I have the cutest, BEST, most amazing family in the world! Wanna see?!
Here we are picking up my brother Heath from his mission in Canada.
3. Music! It makes me so happy. Listening, singing, playing, I love it.
4. Could I even mention myself without mentioning my friends? We've had some pretty fun times together and of course they'll continue! After all, the Beatles sang it best~ I get by with a little help from my friends.
These two never fail to make me smile!
Winter Formal day activity. Made up of our closest friends.
What better way to be with friends than the happiest place on earth?
My brother who never truly was. We are family without being blood related. It's wonderful.
The girls
And two of my favorite guys.
Then there's Skyler, one of the greatest people you'll ever meet.
4. Wow, I'm only at 4?! Ok I'll just get everything I love out of the way at once. Tennis, blue powerade (obsession), reading, running, singing some good jazz, shopping (but not spending my money), orange blossoms, Mexican food, and taking pictures of course! However there is one thing that deserves its own number.
5. I absolutely love, more than anything else, to LAUGH! Seriously. Be around me for more than 10 minutes if you want to hear it and it may look something like this...
but hopefully not.
But truly, I love to laugh and be happy and enjoy life! I'm going to do as the Nephites did and "LIVE AFTER THE MANNER OF HAPPINESS." It's the best way to go!
So to everyone who read this gigantic first post, just expect to be happy if you want to read my blog because that's all I ever want to be.

I am honored that I made the first post!! I like to be happy so ya.. I think i'll continue following :) I love the things you love. I love that you have a blog. Welcome aboard!
ReplyDeleteYesss welcome to the blogging world. You're the cutest and I loved this post. Especially the old man laughing.. haha member how rude ms bayer was about your "goat" laugh
ReplyDeleteYAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! You just made me so happy! I love it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you everybody for these comments! I feel official now. haha
ReplyDelete