Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Anxiously ENGAGED.

Well, well, well. Where to begin? So there's this boy....

Brenner Freeman and I officially met on Sunday, October 9, 2011. (Yes I did write this down in my journal) He got my number, asked me on a date for that weekend, and has been coming to Mesa every weekend since! He lives in Tucson where he is in the medical program at U of A so we only get to see each other on weekends and breaks, although we are big fans of skyping. So yes, things have been going GREAT for us to say the least! And on Thursday, March 15, 2012 we got engaged! I think he's a good cause, don't you? Anyway, he really did take me by surprise because the ring wasn't supposed to be ready until Friday. So Thursday night we went out to his parents' house by Saguaro Lake and we took a little quad ride and he popped the question at the top of their hill. I can't even describe my happiness right now! And let me apologize ahead of time if I get obnoxious about it. But hey, I get to be sealed to this guy for forever on Friday,June 8th,2012! We are going to have some crazy adventures ahead of us and I can't wait to face them together. Sure I am a young one and, well, there's an age difference if you will..but we simply fit together and it's just right. Ok, ok. Here's some pictures!

 Typical.

 You lucky bloggers get to see a sneak peak of some engagements!

 Yesssss
 There's that ring! (Yeah I may have stolen your picture idea Rachel Schlappi...)

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Congrats beautiful! I am so very happy for you I can barely contain myself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh linds and i have been waiting for this post! so happy for you hay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLLA! Did I mention I'm obsessed with your ring?! Congratulations Hay I'm SOO happy this is really real! You're getting MARRIED! I'm thinking you have a lot of cheesy stories for me to obsess over so let me know if you're ever free for lunch.. or we could multitask addressing invitations.. let me know if you need any help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog through katie... but CONGRATS!!!! Older men are the best aren't they?? Haha love you and am so stinking happy for you!!!!

    ps. I'm loving the ring picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything about you two. so happy for you hayha!

    ReplyDelete