This song is simply beautiful. It reminds me of all the blessings Heavenly Father has given me. It somehow has the power to brighten any dark day I experience. I don't know how this instrumental piece of music accomplishes all this but it just does. It's my go-to song whenever I need personal reflection time. Of course, life is far from being perfect all the time. If it was meant to be that way then we would not have made the decision to come to this earth. Sometimes we have a rough day, a rough week, or long periods of doubt.
A word of advice: NEVER fail to remember that we have our own personal advocate who knows exactly what we are going through. Most importantly, NEVER fail to remember that you are blessed far more than you can possible imagine, and quite honestly more than what is truly deserved.
So, if any of you readers have the time, take a moment and reflect on how gracious our Heavenly Father has been to us. I prefer to do that while listening to this excellent song.
<3
ReplyDelete