I have been blessed with so many wonderful friends over the years and it is so fun to see where everyone has ended up. It's been a very eventful year for us all.
Marissa McDaniel on the left- Going to Texas on a mission.
Rylee Rogers (Now Zylstra)- now married!
We all know Skyler. She's livin it up in Hawaii attending BYU. Miss her all the time!
Miss (soon to be Mrs.) Rachel Martindale. She's getting married to an awesome man this March! I was privileged enough to be both their friends during high school so this is fun for me to see.
Calista Whipple- already took off for her mission in Tampa, Florida.
There are so many more girls that I could account for in this post but I think you get the just of what I am insinuating. Missions and marriages and new college experiences galore! It's so nice to live in a world where technology can still keep us all connected. Congrats to everyone! Maybe in my next post I will actually fill in what's been going on the past two months.
Just maybe.
Yes! This makes me very happy and I love you. And so does Jacob. And this makes me even more sad that you will be out of town for the wedding so we'll have to do something to fun to make up for it please!
ReplyDeleteBachelorette party. Muahaha.
ReplyDelete